Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Selkie

In honor of St. Patrick's day coming up I wanted to create an image of one of my favorite Irish myths, the selkie. Selkies are seals that can shed their skin to become humans.  I created a photomanipulation of a selkie that I think came out beautifully, however I cannot share it here.  Unfortunately one of the stocks I used in this image has pretty restrictive rules and I cannot post it out of deviantart without written permission, I have asked for this permission but who knows when or if I'll be allowed to share it on my blog, so here is the link to the image, please visit and I apologize that I can't post an image today...I'm beginning to think making photo manipulations for this blog will have to stop; I do not like this feeling that I do not own or only co own the image I spent hours working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment