Wednesday, July 20, 2011

From the Sketchbook: Tatiana DaisyTamer

No, I have not lost my mind....well maybe I have a little.  I have been playing a ridiculously easy and cute (and free) online MMO that seems to be designed for 10 year olds, but I'm having fun.  It's called Wizard 101 and the basic idea is you are in a young apprentice Wizard who is helping rid the campus of evil.  There is more to it, but right now I don't care.  My stomach has been hurting all week and I'm just not in the mood to do anything serious. There are quests with such titles as "Saving Private O'Ryan" and "Help Dorothy Gale".  It is campy to the extreme, but that seems to be what I need right now.  So, enough talk here are the sketches and some screenshots, if you want to join me on there look for Tatiana DaisyTamer. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment