Friday, January 21, 2011

Wilhem the Animagus

I was looking at an owl sculpture in our living room and decided to draw an owl, but not just any owl, he would really be a Wizard and his name was Wilhem. He insists on wearing his hat even in his animal state, which means this hat would be a bit too small for him in his human state. He would of course get grief for this. "Wilhem, you should just leave the hat behind!" But Wilhem knew it could be misplaced, stolen or ruined and wanted his hat with him at all times. "But Wilhem, however do you fly with a hat on?" What sort of Owl can't fly without a hat on? he wondered, I'd have to be a poor flyer not to manage a hat. "But is the buckle really necessary? It must add some weight" this last comment was from Headmistress McGonagalll. She must think me a weakling! thought Wilhem. There are owls that hunt small deer for pity's sake, I should hope I could handle a brass buckle!



No comments:

Post a Comment