Sunday, January 2, 2011

Yarn Fairy Revisited...

I took yesterday off, I'm slightly embarrassed to admit but I partied a bit too hard on New Years Eve and wasn't feeling up to drawing anything.  The brain was on off mode.  That's the first time in 25 days I've missed, I'll try to make transgressions like that very few, I'll reserve it for times I'm really ill.  Anyway, all I could think of today was how everytime I've made a fairy it didn't come out so well and wanted to fix that. One positive thing has already come from this experiment, I'm starting to realize my strengths.  I definitely excel at digital drawings over pencil drawings.  Here's my fixed up yarn fairy...I changed the colors as well to ones more pleasing to me:

I think this one might actually be suitable for a tshirt design.  Anyone out there agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment