Monday, May 9, 2011

I Could Totally Use a House Elf...

Don't get me wrong, I agree with Hermione and her S.P.E.W. efforts, equality is good...but at this moment I could really use a magical being to just make everything clean.  Without getting into details there were some issues with a septic tank over here and mopping floors with vinegar is quite time consuming.   I've also rearranged my whole living area and the reorganization is quite a task, add to that a mountain of laundry and I think magical interference is the only way everything can get done today.  So, considering all that and considering my main computer with photoshop not being accessible today, I almost didn't do a blog post today, but I've been very bad lately and want to get back on my schedule, so I popped on Deviant art's muro app and made a quick doodle of a happy house elf:

No comments:

Post a Comment