Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Red Vines!

It's been a pretty hot and fun filled weekend where I am and my brain is frazzled, all I wanted to make was some StarKidPotter fan art...don't know what that is? Well, the short answer is they a musical production company that makes some of the most imaginative, funny and heart felt plays I've seen.  I first got into watching them because I found A Very Potter Musical, the picture I drew today illustrates a scene in A Very Potter Sequel (which is actually a prequel I suppose, there are time turners involved).  Warning, do not watch these plays expecting them to follow the books, these are parodies, they aren't supposed to be accurate.  In some ways these plays touch on emotions behind the characters even more than the books did...sure much of it is made up (Draco didn't really wear diapers...or did he?) but there are many truly touching moments.
Alright, onto my drawing.  I'm going to do some more work on it in photoshop but for now this is a pencil and colored pencil version:
Digital Update- 6/17/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment