Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Watercolor Wednesday: A Fantastic Water Balloon

I seem to have been hit hard by a summer cold and the congestion is making concentrating on anything but the inside of my eyelids quite difficult.  However, I still managed to get an image done and I'm mostly happy with it, I'm just not sure weather to outline this guy in black marker or not and I'm afraid of ruining the image so for now I'll leave it be.  This little boy was strongly inspired by boyhood pictures of my husband and this pose.  The fish in the balloon idea popped into my head as soon as I saw the pose and when I started drawing the boy he started looking like my husband.  My subconscious must have taken over, because my husband has a zany and incredible imagination as an adult, so I can just imagine the things he came out with as a child:

No comments:

Post a Comment