Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Today is not so fantastic…

I was going to try and improve on my mermaid image I did yesterday, and I tried, however I had many interruptions and things just didn’t go very well.  I’m not in a great mental space right now, if anyone is actually reading these and has something nice or encouraging to say, please do, I really need it today, I had one of those days that many creative types must have…where they feel like the world just doesn’t want or need them to be creative and like they have to fight and defend who they are…I’m struggling to become an artist because really it’s all I’m good at and I’m tired of working jobs I’m not passionate about or good at, but when I stay home and try to build my portfolio I’m viewed as lazy.  Anyway this is what my lazy ass managed to do today, it isn’t much and if anyone is actually reading this I apologize for that and for my blubbering I probably shouldn’t complain, but I feel ready to explode today, I needed to vent.



No comments:

Post a Comment